Keeping Tulsans Cool Since 2006
Tulsa Area Screen Co LLC has been providing quality retractable screen products for homes and businesses since 2006. The owner/operator and familiar face of Tulsa Area Screen Co is Heidi Roy. Heidi has been representing retractable screen products for almost 16 years. She understands the products and what customers desire for the look and feel of their homes and businesses. Our company can offer options that will fit your needs and accomplish what you desire for your space.
Retractable screens offer insect control for your doors, windows, and large outdoor living patio spaces. Retractable screens can also protect your home or business from harmful sun and reduce the heat gain and glare in your space, as well as help insulate your outdoor space from the cold wind and make it more comfortable according to the season and your preferences.
Tulsa Area Screen Co specializes in only retractable products that are low profile, compact, and roll up out of sight when not in use. We offer manual and motorized operated screens for your home’s needs.
Benefits of Our Screens and Shades
The concept of a screen that rolls up into a canister has been around for many years. However, some of the benefits this product offers are just now being fully realized. Let’s look at a few of them:
- The first major benefit to mention is insect control. We all remember running in and out the back door as children with the old screen door slapping out the tempo of our adventures. Modern homes have retractable screen doors that allow people to come and go but keep out the insects quite effectively. When in use, you have a full view through the screen with no crossbars, springs, or other hardware to obstruct the scenery. When not in use, the screen retracts into a canister giving you full use of the doorway without restrictions. When conditions warrant, you can simply leave the doorway completely open, and at other times you can extract the screen and magnetically latch it in place.
- The second major benefit is in the area of energy management. After making the mortgage payment, the utility bills are often the largest expense of owning and operating your home. While modern heating and cooling systems are far more energy efficient than even just a few years ago, rising utility rates have created an offset and the net operating cost is still significant. The only real way to control this cost is to switch off the central system on milder days, open up the home, and let nature take care of it.
- Retractable screens help to reduce the number of days your central system runs by shading large openings and providing increased ventilation. Your home is simply kept more comfortable without running the energy-consuming equipment. This is a much greener solution that will save on your operating expenses for years to come and extend the life of your central system equipment. Depending on the application, retractable screens could pay for themselves in the first year or two of use based on energy economics alone.
- By installing retractable screens in the west-facing windows, you can block the hot afternoon sun in the warmer months or fully retract the screen to gain the maximum warming effects of the sun in the cooler months. With the addition of ceiling fans to circulate the air between rooms, this approach can be quite enjoyable. Increased ventilation and lower energy bills are great reasons to consider retractable screens. To learn more about keeping your home comfortable with screens and shades, call Tulsa Area Screen Co today.
Our Service Standards
Tulsa Area Screen Co is committed to providing the best possible service and attention before and after your purchase. At all times, we are committed to following these service guidelines. We promise to:
- Handle all your inquiries in a friendly, professional, and timely manner
Offer you customized solutions that meet your specific screening needs
Provide you with written quotes upon request
- Schedule your screen installation at a mutually agreed-upon time
Guarantee that our sales and installation professionals always present themselves as representatives of the company
- Perform installations responsibly and professionally to ensure the integrity of your home
- Demonstrate the use, service, and maintenance of your screen following its installation
- Review your warranty with you and guarantee your purchase is registered under Phantom’s Corporate Warranty Program
- Follow up with you to confirm your satisfaction with your products and services
- Value your ongoing feedback and welcome your thoughts on improving our products and services